Since graduating from CCMH in 2001, I have passionately continued to expand my knowledge and skillset through courses taken at International Thai Massage school in Thailand and The Canadian College of Osteopathy. After seeing that the root cause of so many of my clients ailmens stemmed from lack of core strength, stability and lack of mobility I began studying and teaching Ashtanga Yoga.
I began CrossFit April 2011. I was six months post back surgery very discouraged at my lack of ability. However, that didn’t last long. I began with all of my movemnts modified, using bands and lighter weights. I couldn’t even do a box jump, started with stepping up. I could not believe my progress, my technique kept improving, I was getting stronger. Before you know it the training wheels fell off and I was doing my WOD’s RX’d. I was so pleased with myself, what some hard work, dedication and amazing coaching could accomplish. I’m doing things I never dreamed I could do, even after a second back surgery.
CrossFit has changed my life! I am still amazed at my own personal transformation both physically and mentally. I love the sense of community in CrossFit not only at CrossFit N6 but internationally. You walk through the doors of any box and you are treated like family! I am blessed to be a part of the CrossFit N6 team and share in everyones transformations and goal crushing!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Ghandi
- Massage Therapy Diploma – Canadaian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy
- CMTO – Registered Massage Therapist
- SWIS – Optimal Muscle Testing Upper & Lower Extremity
- Thai Massage (Levels 1-5 including teacher training) International Thai Massage
- 200 hr Catfish Yoga Shala Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- 250 hr The Yoga Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Completed 3 years at Canadain College of Osteopathy
- Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
- Freestyle Connection – Gymnastics Movement Seminar
- Standard First Aid & CPR (C)